May you personally experience Christ as each of these this Christmas.
Jesus, help me experience You and Your love. Help me to sense Your presence throughout the day and to pause to acknowledge this. Help me to experience the soul-deep peace of complete absolution, knowing through faith in You, that I am lavished, surrounded, and completely covered by Your grace. Help me to worship You from a trust-filled, fully yielded heart that I may, daily and progressively, experience Your gift of life. True and vibrant life. And thank You for seeing my need and coming to dwell with me and to remove everything that hinders my relationship with You, God the Father, and God the Holy Spirit. In Your victorious Name I pray, amen.
The Courage That Comes When We Know We're Not Alone – Faith Over Fear
- The Courage That Comes When We Know We're Not Alone
- The Cause, Prevalence, and Healing of Soul Shame with Dr. Curt Thompson
- Courage to Break Free from Emotional Eating With Barb Raveling
- What to Pray in the Morning for a Worry-Free Day | Teach Us to Pray
- Courage to "Do the Thing" with Rebecca George